Quick Base Reviews

Surya Avantsa, MS, PMP, DTM. | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2020

QuickBase, the defacto standard for developing Business applications for the Web.

Evaluation Lessons Learned

The trend is going toward low-code. While QuickBase is already a low code product, there are other features QuickBase can incorporate such as drag and drop coding like in UiPath, diagram coding like in Appian/Pega and so forth. Personally I feel it is a bit too much to do all that. But since that is the trend the world is going toward, I think QuickBase (and me too) need to think on those lines.
Read Surya Avantsa, MS, PMP, DTM.'s full review
Richard (Ric) Hazel | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

QuickBase quickly gives you a base to build your foundation for your project or department.

Evaluation Lessons Learned

Because I was not involved in that process it is hard for me to say. Using other products we have evaluated for other uses as a benchmark, I would say that we would test the functionality and compare it to other products so that an informed decision can be made. Again, having not been involved initially, I am assuming that this was the process in choosing QuickBase over another product.
Read Richard (Ric) Hazel's full review
April 07, 2020

QuickBase - Custom End-to-End Business Platform

Evaluation Lessons Learned

Doing it again, I think we would have come up with the same conclusion, even if we reviewed more products because Quickbase is a unicorn, there is nothing like it out there that allows you to add or modify business practices and deploy them so quickly and easily. business agility.
April 12, 2020

It's called Quick for a reason -- QuickBase is the solution you were waiting for!

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I would want this to have an offline mode. We work in remote areas and the offline mode is needed. We are looking for alternate solutions. Also, I think the Qbase developers need to be "reachable". Our sales guy never has due dates or an understanding of what we need or when we might get it. He always sends us to user groups.
Beth Hilleke | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 10, 2018

Quick Base - The quick and easy way to get everyone on the same page

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I really don't think we would have changed anything. We did thorough research, we had trials of several products, we discussed what the ramifications of maintaining the status quo would be, and we are happy with our decision.
Read Beth Hilleke's full review
Neil Shepard | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 02, 2018

Quick Base as a Project Management Solution

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I had no choice in the selection. Our group was tasked with providing feedback, which was positive since dealing with Quick Base is fast, easy, and efficient. If I were to evaluate a tool like Quick Base for purchase, I would spend more time to verify that the software would meet all the company needs, which was not initially done.
Read Neil Shepard's full review

Visual Modeling (67)
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (64)
Platform Security (71)
Platform User Management (77)
Reusability (77)
Platform Scalability (72)

About Quick Base

Quick Base aims to empower businesses to quickly turn ideas into applications that make them more efficient, informed, and productive. The vendor’s value proposition is that by using Quick Base, anyone — regardless of technical background — can quickly create business apps they can use and share with others.