- Timesheet Tracking (5)9.191%
- Budget and Expense Management (5)8.686%
- Email integration (5)8.282%
- Resource Management (5)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Unanet, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Unanet™ Project ERP Software is built for professional services organizations. Unanet delivers Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) software integrated with Financials to help organizations that need to reliably plan, track and manage projects and people. Unanet provides resource management, opportunity / project management, timesheets, expense reports, workforce collaboration, invoicing, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cost pool calculations in a single software application.
According to the vendor, Unanet Provides:
- Real-time visual insight into the progress and performance of your projects and people
- Optimize resources based on availability, skills, and budget
- Staff projects for the long and short term using resource requesting or spreadsheet-like grid planning
- Improve accuracy, time, and costs for timesheet and expense report data; capture via the web
- Maximize revenue with utilization and revenue forecasts
- Enhance project management, budgeting and real-time reporting
- Integrate with existing accounting, payroll and ERP systems
- Report on direct and indirect project costs, and project profitability in real-time
- Manage the entire bid-to-bill lifecycle with revenue recognition and invoicing
- Manage and report on Time & Materials, Fixed Price, Pre-Bill and Cost Plus Projects
- Supported: DCAA Compliance
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|