6sense vs. everyone else!https://www.trustradius.com/predictive-sales-analytics6senseUnspecified8.4141012018-08-22T19:00:53.687Z
August 22, 2018
6sense vs. everyone else!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
[It's being used to] Capture demand by using our other platforms, such as Salesforce. We can use this platform as a tool to uncover and increase demand too. It is mostly used within the e-commerce department who deal with all the .com transactions and website backlog. This platform is also used within the Oracle platform which holds all our information for products, vendors, etc.
- Stores and organizes information by product, department, etc., to make it easier for our website to function.
- Help us track the buyer journey, making it a more enjoyable buying process for them on our website.
- Help us drive revenue against competitors such as Amazon and Wal-Mart.
- Some of the terms used are a learning process for our team, but the site is easy to navigate.
- Although the site is easier to navigate, it has a lot of facets that take time to learn where elements are saved.
- It is easier to monitor our ROI on certain campaigns, departments, subclasses, within our sites.
- We have less issues with launching campaigns correctly and the site crashing on us while processing and developing these campaigns.
We generate reports comparing month to month sales, product sales, and subclass sales. [We also generate reports on] Demand from different regions and demographics in the United States. We also run reports that track how certain campaigns and coupon deals run up against none or previous sales.
6sense is well suited in areas such as creating a campaign for our site. For example, "grill season". It makes it easy to create a campaign to advertise all our grills, best selling [grills] and create certain price updates/categories. It is not as useful on the product campaign, coupon and sales level, but still more useful than platforms we have used in the past.