Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
6sense helps us prioritize our marketing efforts around the key accounts in a buying cycle and the most likely to purchase. Additionally, its display advertising platform makes it easy to automate the process of targeting these key accounts. We currently use ABM intent data, but are planning to implement predictive analytics in the new year.
- Associating anonymous activity with accounts
- Alerting marketing and sales of accounts with intent
- Advanced segmentation and filtering of account and activity data
- Automating display advertising program
- 6sense is ramping up additional marketing orchestration functionality. Can’t wait to see all that is on their roadmap.
- There is not currently an option to organize segments into folders.
- Marketing has been able to implement more personalized outreach
- Marketing has been able to identify key topics that resonate with specific accounts
- Display ads to targeted accounts outperform our awareness persona-based ads
Yes! We have gained a lot of insight from both web activity on our own site and activity across the web around our specific keywords. We work in a very specific industry and have had a poor account match rate with other technology. With 6sense, the match rate to our market accounts is very high.
The support we have received has been above and beyond our expectations. The transition from sales to implementation to account management has been great.
The only reason it is not a 10 is because you can't organize segments into folders with the platform. The more we use it the longer the list of segments becomes and it’s getting a bit unruly. Otherwise, the UI/UX is very user friendly and easy to understand.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?