8x8 UcaaS Review
January 18, 2021
8x8 UcaaS Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
We are using the phone system across our whole organization. We like having the flexibility of working remotely through the app as if we were at the office and integration with Outlook for easy scheduling of video calls. We also like the flexibility off making changes to our phone system in real time that's user friendly.
- Pricing is economical and many features are included in the standard package without having to piecemeal basic features to create a solution.
- Customer support is great to work with and we have never had to wait to talk to a live person.
- The admin portal is very user friendly & easy to learn [how] to use.
- Occasionally there are minor glitches with the phones not syncing up with the Admin portal that require phones to be rebooted, factory reset or changes in the interface.
- Would like to have more flexibility for customizations within ring groups.
- We are able to lease the phones with 8x8 which helped our business in that we did not have to pay upfront for an expensive phone system.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?
8x8 X-2 series seems to be particularly well suited for smaller, simple phone configurations with higher packages being more well suited for larger organizations with more complicated structures. It is very beneficial in scenarios where staff are working remotely but need to keep the appearance of working in the office, and for offices that have multiple locations but need their phone structure to work as if they are one organization.