Adobe Experience Manager - Perfect Digital Marketing platform !!
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Experience Manager
I work for an organization - HCL, we are platinum partners with Adobe and help implement Digital Marketing solutions to multiple customers across the globe
- Quick turnaround and time to market
- Content Authoring and publishing in hands of Marketeers
- Easy autorizing workflow solutions for Marketing team
- Integration with Remote DAM - it is highly complex for content authors to understand
- Communities & Forums, this is one area which needs to be focused
- OOTB image rendition and assets handling should be improved
- Adobe Experience Manager Implementation has been extremely effective to boost ROI and overall business objectives
- 40-50% improvement in productivity gains
- 50% reduction in overall maintenance costs
- 50-60$ increase in time to market
- Core components - ready to use components in production
- Sites - very easy for marketing teams to author content
- DAM - centralized assets store
Adobe Experience Manager is an enterprise digital marketing platform that has an edge over other CMS platforms in multiple ways 1. Easy content authoring 2. Pre-defined authoring and publishing workflows 3. In-built multi-site authoring 4. Support for multi-lingual websites.
Do you think Adobe Experience Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Experience Manager's feature set?
Did Adobe Experience Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Experience Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Experience Manager again?
Adobe Experience Manager is well suited for large enterprise organizations with a clear plan of implementation. Adobe Experience Manager is well suited where the time to market the content has to be prompt. Adobe Experience Manager is well suited for organizations where integration with other marketing tools such as Adobe Analytics, Target, etc is required. Adobe Experience Manager is not appropriate for small organizations as it won't be that cost-effective.