The Go-To Logo Design Software
October 18, 2019
The Go-To Logo Design Software
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Illustrator CC
Organizationally, Adobe Illustrator CC is used by several different departments. The main departments that utilize this platform are our Corporate Marketing team and our Graphic Design and Website Design teams. Adobe Illustrator allows our graphic designers to create detailed logos, icons, and graphic content for both internal purposes as well as for our clients. Having unique graphic content really helps our brand, as well as the brands we serve, differentiate themselves from the competition and attract new business.
- Adobe Illustrator CC is graphic design software that is primarily used to create detailed vector images.
- Opposed to its counterparts Photoshop & InDesign, Adobe Illustrator is used for creating logos and more advanced graphics with high resolutions.
- Granted Adobe's other design software products pick up any slack that Illustrator presents, I think they could integrate some native features that Photoshop and InDesign have to make this software more fully-functional.
- The snap-to features could be enhanced to better position and align different graphic aspects.
- Adobe Illustrator has given our designers the ability to re-create and develop unique graphic content for our clients. In turn, our clients continue to trust us with their design aspects, resulting in a tremendously positive impact on our bottom line.
- This design software is worth every nickel - we have experienced a fantastic ROI with the abilities this product provides our design team.
Our company utilizes the entire Adobe Creative Suite for a multitude of projects. Adobe Illustrator CC is used in conjunction with the other design software products to create visually appealing graphics. When it comes to designing detailed logos, graphics, fonts, and other vector images, Adobe Illustrator beats out Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign every time. Photoshop is more-so designed to edit and create photos and InDesign is primarily used by our designers to create print materials such as flyers and banners. Many of the design elements incorporated into projects created in Photoshop and InDesign are created using Illustrator.
Without Adobe Illustrator CC, our graphic content (both print and digital), would be lacking. Knowing that our projects and design efforts are fully supported by Adobe's support team gives our team sanity whenever an issue arises. Adobe's support team are always super responsive when we fun into errors with functionality or even have a simple question. I'd rate them 10/10 any day.
Do you think Adobe Illustrator CC delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Illustrator CC's feature set?
Did Adobe Illustrator CC live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Illustrator CC go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Illustrator CC again?
Adobe Illustrator is best suited for creating vector objects that can easily be reshaped and resized while retaining all of its quality. This design software should be a graphic designer's go-to for designing logos, detailed graphics, fonts, and other photo-rich layouts. Designs created in Adobe Illustrator will create a better print, as well, since it is not resolution-dependent.