Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
It's used across the organization for BSI's US and Canadian entities (around 1,000 employees). We currently use ADP Workforce Now as a solution for our Benefits Management, Payroll, and Time and Attendance.
- Reporting Functionality: You can report on pretty much any data housed in the system, and there's a lot of options on the advanced reporting.
- Time and Attendance Management: We use projections/reconciliations now and the system is super reliable on the calculations.
- Payroll: ADP Workforce Now supports us in maintaining payroll compliance at all times.
- Setting up Workflows and approval processes could be made easier.
- "In-system" notifications. It would be nice if ADP Workforce Now had a messaging tool that would allow administrators to message employees for a certain task from the system.
- Groups. It would be great if ADP allowed admins to assign tasks to individuals. Currently, it allows assignments to groups only.
- We reduced costs by starting to use the Benefits module instead of our previous vendor.
- The system goes to a lot of updates. And even though much of that is good, it makes it a little harder to keep up and stay up to date on the changes.
- Before we had different payroll vendors for the different entities. Now that everyone is in ADP Workforce Now, we have all the data we need from our different vendors, but we can still report and look at each business individually when needed.
Our HR team has saved 25-50 hours per month. - Benefits enrollment would take quite some time to manage in our old process. HR needed to work with the employee in an external portal and then provide payroll with the enrollments to be replicated in ADP Workforce Now for ACA and payroll deductions. Now that employees enroll directly in ADP Workforce Now, a lot of time has been saved on both HR and payroll teams.
ADP Workforce Now is a great HCM tool if your population is entirely within North America. You can manage the employee lifecycle 100% using the system, from onboarding to termination/retirement/COBRA. If you are a multinational looking for a global system, then it might not be the best option as it is limited in terms of language/functionalities.