Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Our company uses Workforce Now for payroll processing and for personnel record keeping. The only issue I find with the product is the timekeeping component. We recently upgraded to new time clocks. However, we still have issues with missing or incorrect punches. Other than that, the product is fine. It could be a little less pricey.
- ADP recently started virtual assistance in real-time to troubleshoot or answer any questions. It has been really helpful because it avoids being on the phone for a long period of time.
- The payroll process is very stream line. It makes payroll processing easy.
- iReports is also very helpful for retrieving copies of W2s and tax filings.
- The reports could be easier to configure.
- Password requirements to log in could be simpler. Along with not having to reset them every six months or so.
An improvement would be to allow Workforce Now to automatically send or sync general ledger information.