Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Our company consists of 9 dental offices plus a corporate office. ADP Workforce Now is our company's payroll service provider for all locations. We use it for payroll as well as [for] analytics for human resource purposes. Our employees access the services both on their mobile devices as well as on the web. Onboarding is an ease, and timekeeping is on point.
- Timekeeping for different departments within our business
- Timely and accurate tax fillings
- Accommodates both employees and private contractors
- Timeclock synchronization between locations could be more seamless
- PTO accrual annual resets could be improved. Every year we do have issues with employees receiving accurate time off accrual.
- Payroll cost is unavoidable. However, ADP [Workforce Now] is the most cost-effective [of] all other choices.
We provide payroll for 9 offices plus a corporate office. ADP [Workforce Now] is able to handle [...] multiple locations well.
- Health Plan administration
Our third-party health care administer has easy accessibility.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
The support for [ADP] Workforce Now is available via phone or chat online. Although the waiting time on the phone can be quite long. They do offer a call back feature that is very helpful when you have other things to handle while waiting. When a ticket is open, the representative [is] very good on follow-up until the issue is resolved.
There are many choices for payroll services. However, ADP [Workforce Now] has proven to be reliable, accurate, and easy to use. The training and assistance you need to be successful [are] readily available at all times. I would recommend [it] for any company that attends to grow over time. ADP [Workforce Now] is able to scale to any size business.