AgoraPulse Review: "Constantly-upgraded social media time-saver with 5-star customer service"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified7.92541012018-08-17T00:17:22.722Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
I use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.
- My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
- The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
- Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
- I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
- One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
- While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
- AP has really helped us grow our audience by making the execution of content sharing and audience engagement scalable. It's hard to measure the specific impact of AP, since it was implemented at the beginning of our social media efforts (which was negligible prior to), but we've seen a continued positive trend month-over-month in reach, engagement and audience size since it's implementation.
AgoraPulse provided the best "bang for our buck" when compared to the other players in the field. The product offers most of the features that the "heavy hitters" like Sprout and Hootsuite offer, but at a more reasonable cost and a pretty simple and intuitive interface. The support is also top-notch, without having a pushy sales department. Reviews and research made AP the favorite, and after attending one of Jenny's introductory webinar demonstrations, it was clear AP was the right choice. Six months later, that's proven to still be true.
AgoraPulse Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges