Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
We use Agorapulse internally within our department, as well as externally with our clients to provide approvals, edits, and feedback for social media content. Currently, we have 5 full-time team members using the platform, and over 15 management companies utilizing the platform for their properties. Agorapulse is our primary driver to schedule content, download reports, respond to message, and social listening
- Agorapulse has fantastic customer service
- The UI is very intuitive and all team members are able to quickly adapt to the platform and new features
- New features are being testing and added all the time
- I really enjoy the reporting, both the visuals and the metrics provided
- I would like to see the pricing restructured for an Enterprise account, maybe a more customized approach since we don't need all the features available in enterprise.
- My team has experienced random lagging on the platform making it slow for them to do their work
- We need to figure out better social profile organization since we have over 160 profiles!
- We would also love to see Google My Business integration
- Agorapulse has been able to be the leading platform for us to maintain and grow our client base
- Clients tend to be frustrated with Agorapulse and often have trouble viewing the content leading us to consider other alternatives which would affect our ROI.
- Agorapulse does however, push us to utilize all its features, increase strategy, and in doing so, offer additional competitive packages.
Agorapulse falls in the upper to middle levels of the other platforms listed. Overall, Agorapulse is not too expensive but also doesn't have certain integrations that a Hootsuite or a Falcon would have. Sendible is great but too simplistic for our needs of the many different services we offer and the number of clients that we manage.
Do you think Agorapulse delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Agorapulse's feature set?
Did Agorapulse live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Agorapulse go as expected?
Would you buy Agorapulse again?
Any time I onboard a new team member, they are very quick to adapt to Agora's user interface and therefore require a very quick onboarding process from me, which is a massive plus. While I think having an all-in-one platform would be ideal, there is something to be said about only having a few bells and whistle so that my team can focus on what is most important to us and our clients, content.
The people at Agorapulse are absolutely amazing. They are very quick to respond and are always very helpful. Additionally, because we utilize the platform so much, I get the privilege of providing my feedback to the team directly and listen to what features are coming next and when they can be expected to be put into beta, such as their asset library. Also, they are always listening to feedback and their Facebook group is an excellent place for support, strategy, and simply a fun atmosphere to hear from other marketers.
Agorapulse is certainly well suited for those looking to easily perform social media management as it relates to the ease of uploading content, scheduling content, and publishing content. These basic, but necessary functions are great if you have up to 10 different accounts to manage. Where Agorapulse is not well-suited lies within the management of anything more than 25 accounts. The platform is affordable, but the features quickly become less intuitive for a large number of social profiles due which can be seen during lag or slow periods while working. And as we all know, every second lost is the potential loss of a thought, idea, and the patience to continue on as intended.