Overall Satisfaction with Atlassian Confluence
Atlassian Confluence is being used throughout our entire organization to document tasks, create meeting agendas, integrate with Jira to create tasks from meetings, create how-to articles on workflows and procedures, and much more. It solves many problems for us, though the main one is documenting knowledge of the workings of the organization so that others, including new hires, are onboarded faster.
- The text editing tools and options for Atlassian Confluence have come a long way from where they started initially.
- Collaborative editing is fantastic when you have multiple individuals providing knowledge to an article or putting together documents.
- Version control is a must and Atlassian Confluence does it well.
- It has sped up the training of new hires when onboarded, as there is plenty of documentation for them to review.
- Knowledge of how projects are put together for developers to review when revisiting them has saved countless hours. Instead of just jumping back into the code for the project, they can read up on the design flow of it.
Do you think Atlassian Confluence delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Atlassian Confluence's feature set?
Did Atlassian Confluence live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Atlassian Confluence go as expected?
Would you buy Atlassian Confluence again?
Confluence Feature Ratings
Using Atlassian Confluence
6 - The functions of our employees vary--managers, developers, technicians, and company leads. There is no one specific position to use this software when used correctly.
2 - Someone with the desire to learn as the software grows and expands. Someone with dedication to review and manage documents created by others to make sure they are clear and organized properly.
- Documentation of process knowledge
- Creation of meeting agendas
- Creation of proposals for clients
- Create of process documentation for jobs
- Documentation of software technical specifics for review in the future
- Employee review documentation
- Document requirements for sensitive projects to ensure understanding and fulfillment
Evaluating Atlassian Confluence and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
The more important factor would be price vs features. People can learn how to use a product, and that is definitely a concern, but the features the product offers vs the price tag is a bigger concern for the bottom line.
Atlassian Confluence Support
The support team is always quick to respond and courteous. They provide ample instruction to resolve the issue and will expound upon it as needed.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Difficult to get immediate help