Donor Information at your fingertips

Modules Used

• Prospect Insights
  • Events

Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

We use the Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT as a full donor management database. On a regular basis, I use it to run lists, analyze reports, search for donors and manage their demographic information, add notes and actions, and manage all aspects of the donation process. I also use Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT to manage events, create invite lists, manage attendance, add guest information, vendor information, and more. Finally, I regularly use the marketing software available, specifically the email feature to batch email our donors and constituents to keep them informed about how their donations are being used and how they can continue to support us.
  • Donor Management
  • Reporting
  • Actions/Follow Up
  • Running Lists - not all features are there that exist in the original database view
  • Event registration
  • Emails - embedding videos
  • Constituent/Donor Management
  • Reporting
  • Lists/Queries
  • Save time and resources by having the convenience of donor information accessible at all times
  • The web platform is more user-friendly, giving all staff members the ability to run lists or reports (not just those staff members who are trained with the database view)
We have utilized the wealth management module in raisers edge and it has identified a whole new subset of donors that we should be focusing our attention on. We also regularly use the information provided to show our lapsed donors so that we can pay close attention to those relationships and find out how we can engage more with those populations. Finally, the information pulled from the database has assisted us with focusing our marketing efforts - identifying the profile of our donors and to who we should continue to market our organization.
Online training is easy to access and allows me to complete things on my own time, on topics that are needed at that time. Sometimes, the training doesn't translate well to our own database practices (language/fields are different, SOPs vary, etc.) I would also appreciate a badge or checkmark for those training resources that are particularly beneficial for those pursuing a CFRE.
We actually use both of these products for different reasons. GiveSmart has a very comprehensive event management product, however, the two products do not communicate with one another so it's often arduous to input donor data from GiveSmart into Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT. It would be GREAT if Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's event module had even a fraction of the features that GiveSmart has so that we could do it all in one easy location.

Do you think Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's feature set?

Did Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT go as expected?

Would you buy Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT again?

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT is very user-friendly and is the premier database for managing donor relationships. The online platform keeps donor information at my fingertips at all times of day, no matter where I may be. I can pull donor information, refresh my memory on the donor's contributions and relationship to my nonprofit, and be ready to take the next step. We truly couldn't do the work that we do without Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT.