Magnificent work communication tool
November 18, 2019

Magnificent work communication tool

Denise Heaton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Blizz by TeamViewer

I believe that Blizz by TeamViewer is an excellent communication tool. Currently, we use it in two ways to communicate internally and also for video conferencing with clients, which we can address individually to solve their questions and concerns.

Thanks to this communication tool, the level of synchronization in the internal workgroup have increased, which makes our work faster and more efficient. It has also greatly improved our communication with our customers or suppliers with whom we must always keep in touch.
  • It has good video resolution and focus adaptation.
  • Variety in forms of communication( Message, voice messages & writing.
  • It has an excellent capacity of people in a group conference. Perfect for business.
  • Little connectivity in the app by phone has problems logging in and disconnects.
  • This communication tool has excellent options to calibrate the video, audio, and focus. Everything necessary for the videoconference to be good. Thanks to Blizz by TeamViewer we have improved a lot in the way we approach potential clients and keep in communication
  • We have not had any negative aspects about the product. I may have some connection failures, but I think that depends on the speed of the internet and maybe many other things.
  • Zoom
*Before our work team implemented Blizz as a central tool for internal communication and commercial communication services we used Zoom Meetings

*I think one of the differences is that Zoom Meetings is more basic in its options to adjust the details of the video and there are also differences between the number of people who can enter the group chat or videoconference is very low capacity
The last time I had interaction with Blizz by TeamViewer support was directly on their website in the Help option, I sent them a written message, and in a few minutes, they had already answered me.
I think the technical service is efficient.

Do you think TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz)'s feature set?

Did TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) go as expected?

Would you buy TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) again?

Appropriate use of this tool would be to use it for internal communication in the company or to contact customers. A misuse would be to use it for something personal like communicating with your family or friends. Since I think this tool is for commercial use.

TeamViewer Meeting (formerly Blizz) Feature Ratings