Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022

Screen sharing (280)

Over-the-Internet remote session (276)

File transfer (265)

per month (billed annually) 1 Licensed User

Premium

per month (billed annually) 15 Licensed Users

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/buy-now

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $24.90 per month (billed annually)

Remote Administration

What is TeamViewer?

As a global technology company, TeamViewer offers a remote connectivity platform to access, control, manage, monitor, and support any device — across platforms — from anywhere.

With more than 600,000 customers, TeamViewer is free for private, non-commercial use and has been installed on more than 2.5 billion devices. TeamViewer operates in the field of Remote Connectivity, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, and Digital Customer Engagement, enabling companies from all industries to digitally transform their business-critical processes through connectivity.

Founded in 2005, and headquartered in Göppingen, Germany, TeamViewer is a publicly held company with approximately 1,400 global employees. TeamViewer AG (TMV) is listed at Frankfurt Stock Exchange and belongs to the MDAX.

For more information, go to www.teamviewer.com.

TeamViewer Features

• Supported: Session record
  • Supported: Monitoring and Alerts
  • Supported: Multi-platform remote control

TeamViewer Screenshots

Access devices remotelyTeamViewer Web ClientTeamViewer Tensor (Enterprise)

TeamViewer Video

Introduction to TeamViewer

TeamViewer Integrations

TeamViewer Competitors

TeamViewer Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesArabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

What is TeamViewer?

TeamViewer provides software for both remote management and online collaborations. With TeamViewer, users have access to fully integrated online conference solutions for audio and video communication, including interactive screen sharing and remote access features.

How much does TeamViewer cost?

TeamViewer starts at $24.9.

What is TeamViewer's best feature?

Reviewers rate Screen sharing highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses TeamViewer?

The most common users of TeamViewer are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Hamada El Shahat | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support team asre very professional and helpful , they provide efficent and quick service when requested ,despite the fact that we dident face alot of issue with the software but when we face issue they immediatly support and help .Support team available with different languages and different mean of communication .Overall staisfy with the customer service and support team.
Andrew Shannon | TrustRadius Reviewer
the few times i have had to contact teamviewer support, they were very responsive and give me quick answers and seemed to understand my problems quickly and easily. I did not have to sit on the phone for hours on hold or get passed around to multiple phone support techs before finding a solution to my issues, so i would rate their support very highly.
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Haven't needed a whole lot of support. To me, that's a great product that doesn't need a ton of it. Installation is easy. Their website has what you need. I haven't had to ever call their support, but the product works. Makes my day easier, and I have recommended this product to others. They have had similar results.
Clint Freeman | TrustRadius Reviewer
The support from the Teamviewer team has always been top notch. Any support ticket that we have submitted has been handled very quickly and with the best possible resolution. We find in most cases, contacting for a support ticket is not even necessary, as the knowledge base is more than adequate.
Bosko Adzic | TrustRadius Reviewer
Although it was never my direct responsibility, I can say that the customer support is something that we never had issues with using TeamViewer. If there would ever be an issue, it would be sorted out in a very timely manner and without wait or delays.
Corus Mabulwana | TrustRadius Reviewer
I still feel there's a lot that can be done, more especially when it comes to customer requests, as I had at some stage I had requested a feature which was available in an earlier version, but I couldn't get it, although it was important for us. With the current edition, when an action you need to perform on a user's computer, requires elevation, you lose total control on the user's PC, and have to rely on the user's competent to take the rest of the steps you have to perform, as you can only see, and not control the remote PC.
I was able to talk to sales about our problem (of being charged for an additional year subscription when we had asked to cancel), and Sales and I had a nice conversation. But when I contacted TeamViewer Support by email to request that our subscription be canceled, they very "nicely" told me by email that I should have read the "fine print". And that they can "Automatically Renew" a subscription for a year if they do not receive a cancellation request a month before the expiration of the current subscription. (When I called Support, I was put on hold; and I held, and held, and held, etc.) Admittedly, part of the problem was mine. I sent in my cancellation request after the deadline that TeamViewer outlines in their "fine print". But, I still feel that TeamViewer could have or should have a policy of refunding at least a large percentage of the "Automatic Renewal" charge, especially if the customer is not utilizing the subscription.
Logan Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was stonewalled with no compassion. To be clear, their business practice is to auto-renew accounts, and Team Viewer's fine print states you must cancel 28 days or more before the auto-renewal. Despite contacting them within 2 hours of the auto-renewal I was held to the fine print and must pay for an entire year. No option to prorate even 50% of it back despite being 0.001% into the contract. Are they abiding by terms, yes. Am I responsible, yes. Is this how you want to be treated? Your call.
Christopher Pillion | TrustRadius Reviewer
I would say TeamViewer has a responsive customer support which provides professional and skilled services. This program is playing an excellent role in our company. You can have access to multiple desktops and trust me, the communication delay between your command and computer is very effective. Sometime it takes a second delay but that is okay. It has high security concerns and it lets you get connected to a particular client after verifying the client machine ID.
In case of problems this tool also has great technical support. We have had minor problems with the software crashing and restarting the computer. But the manufacturer's support team helped us with new installation and registry files, and the issue was resolved. We highly recommend this tool and technical support.
December 03, 2019

TeamViewer Review

They are generally helpfully when dealing with issues with the software. Not a huge fan of the billing options. To change Billing info required a call into support. This should be available on the web portal like most other services.
As I said earlier, TeamViewer is safe, has a lightweight, beautiful, and easy-to-use graphical user interface for all our employees. Remote access is easy to do and always solves any open problem in so-called technicians. A grade of 10 is for all of that. It is a tool that we recommend for anyone who wants to use something reliable and functional.