Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice
Broadvoice has reduced our Telecommunication Cost and has provided the flexibility to manage the incoming and outgoing calls. The Phone Portal for adding, deleting, and configuring phones is easy to use. Our previous system was cumbersome without expandability. Forward Calls and Receiving Email notifications when voice mails are left is a great feature. Then playing messages through the emails is a plus.
- Tech Support is Courteous, Knowledgeable, and Professional.
- The Value and Savings are unbeatable.
- The transfer from our existing phone system to Broadvoice was painless.
- The phone call quality is great.
- Webinars to introduce new features and VoIP products.
- How to maximize the phone features with Broadvoice Service.
- A Broadvoice Representative to assess and evaluate our current phone configuration and provide info to optimize its usage.
- Broadvoice Reliable Phone Service.
- Broadvoice's Tech Support.
- The Messaging to Email.
- Bhive app.
- Broadvoice has been a great investment within the first year our savings were evident.
- Communication, Communication, and Communication.
Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?
Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?
Would you buy Broadvoice again?
As an IT Consultant, I've recommended Broadvoice to my customer. Broadvoice can reduce phone system costs by literally hundreds of dollars. Broadvoice is well suited for companies seeking to reduce telecom costs and improve the integration of messaging between workstations and phones. Improved communication would be a plus in any organization.