Canto all the way!
May 11, 2021
Canto all the way!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canto
We just began working with Canto. This program will be used across our global offices. So far we are highly impressed with the program and the support we have received. The Canto support team is outstanding and has been there for us every step of the way. We are extremely happy with the training for this program and it has been a smooth transition. We look forward to continuing our work with Canto.
- Canto is a very thorough program, the way you can tag and categorize your assets is very well put together.
- Facial recognition is by far the greatest idea and Canto does this well. It is a super helpful feature for us.
- We love the portal aspect of this platform. It is an extremely helpful tool.
- Their style guide option - being able to use a single image for the style guide instead of the whole folder or file.
- I think the different language option could be built out a little better.
- Tagging and Keywords - this was a key feature to us as we needed a way to organize our assets while making them searchable at the same time.
- Portals - We have customers and distributors all over the world. This portal aspect will help us manage their content they are receiving and eliminate the bottleneck of people across the world having to wait a whole day to hear from us with assets.
- Folders and Albums - this was a feature we were using before so this has made it a smooth transition for us.
- Improved customer sentiment - our distributors are extremely happy so far with the program. They love that we have built this out for them.
- Quicker time to value - our plants across the world don't have to wait any longer for us to wake up and send them content. They can go to their portal and find what they need.
- Minimize expired assets - We are able to eliminate people using expired content or content we don't want out there.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
We would definitely recommend Canto to a colleague. If your asset library is growing at a rapid pace and becoming unmanageable, th[e]n you need Canto. The way the program is built [...] makes it super easy to organize and have governance over. This is a must-have program if you are suffering [from] content control and organization.
5 - So far there are about 5 of us using it, be we will be training everyone across the company in Canto so this number will increase soon.
3 - There are three of us that can support Canto if need be. You need to know the back end of the platform.
- Setting up portals for distributors
- Sorting the assets - Making each one easily searchable
- Storing our engineering videos and sharing them with customers
- Setting up portals for our distributors - We are using the portals to make distributor portals so our distributors have everything they need at their fingertips to sell our equipment.
- We use[d] to have issues with storing our sensitive files and giving permissions on who sees those files, this program allows us a way to manage that.
- More portals for our customers and when we onboard new customers they will get a portal with everything they need to start using our product.
- New hire employees will also get access to a new hire portal to get all the paperwork that they need.
We are very likely to renew our service with Canto. This is because of the support we have received and what we have seen Canto do so far for our company. We are finally able to organize our assets well and maintain governance over all of our digital assets. It has eliminated time difference issues and is equipping people within our company with a lot of content for them to use and push.
Evaluating Canto and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
A big feature to us was, does this platform work in China. As a global corporation, we have offices all over and we sometimes struggle with getting content sent over to China because of the Great firewall that they have. Once we learned that this platform did in fact work over in China, we were onboard!
I wouldn't change a thing. The support team is honestly what sold us, before we even committed to Canto the[...] Canto team was outstanding in answering all of our questions and taking time to meet with us weekly while we were making our decision. They did a lot of research for us and helped us in making a final decision on what platform to go with.
The Support for Canto has done an outstanding job. The support team is great to work with and easy to communicate with. They have been there every step of the way and have really made this a smooth transition for us. I would say their amazing support is what sold us on the product.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
At the beginning of this, we were very open and honest with the Canto support team that we were looking at multiple options and that didn't slow them down at all. For every question we had, they would find the answer. There were times we asked questions about the platform and if they were unsure they would go do their research and turn around and send us an immediate response. Although they weren't sure they would land us as a client, they still continued to treat us as if we already were clients of theirs. They weren't too pushy on telling us when we needed to make a decision on what platform we were going to go with. They made the onboarding experience great!
Canto's overall usability is a 10. We are bringing on our team slowly to this platform and so far it's been a smooth transition and people are picking it up very easily.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
- Uploading files is very easy
- Tagging and key words is easy
- Moving around in the platform is easy