Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
ChurnZero is being used by my team, the client services team and only our team. The main reasons for us to sign up for CZ was that we had several different software and areas that we had data in that were pertinent for us to have in making sure our clients renew with us. It was difficult for us to truly get a grasp of if a client has truly adopted our software and who were the users and are there infographics and exports, etc... so it's great to have a consolidated solution. We are able to create more compelling stories and get a better grasp of a client's health.
- I like that there are easy data exports. Often times I'm tasked with pulling usage reports, but more importantly, what are they looking at when they log in.
- I like the alert system. My mind is often in several places so it's good to be reminded of a client that I may not have thought of in a while.
- The segments are also great because not only am I able to create my own segments, but I'm able to be easily assigned things which helps with my organization.
- It would be helpful to be able to customize a specific time frame that we'd like to look at. Right now it's only specific segments, last month, this month, etc...
- I'm not completely aware of the specific impacts this has made from a ROI perspective.
- Salesforce Lightning Platform, Pendo.io, HubSpot, Salesforce Service Cloud and Outreach
I would say that all of those tools are great, but just reiterating that the ease and central location of everything that I need is extremely helpful and vital. I literally have everything I need in the various tabs that are included when I look up a specific account.
1 to 5 people
It is well suited for teams in client services/customer success who have multiple data sources and would like one tool that tracks everything you need. I would say it's less appropriate for a company who needs more of a traditional CRM just because there are so many things that CZ can do so it might not be utilized as much as it could be.