Overall Satisfaction with Citrix ShareFile
We use ShareFile as a solution for all our storage both internal and external. It is really nice because clients can upload their documents directly to their files and we can share documents that are secured in various ways. I found it really effective and secure to send clients or their advisors a link to their files with an expiration date. This ensures we were security compliant and reduced the risk of cyber hacking.
- Being a secure portal for clients to upload their documents.
- It is a very secure platform with many ways to send files. We preferred the link version but you can also attach secure and send via email.
- It would be helpful if it would integrate with more software.
- The search feature could be improved. The filters are very limited.
- File history could also use some improvement.
- It has improved client experience and cut down on the amount of software we use.
- It is very intuitive to use and most clients can figure it out without help.
- We have cleaner data and easier to find documents.
The load time tends to be slow regardless of file size. Downloading multiple files or a zip file takes about double what a comparable software would take.
It is modern and intuitive. The user interface looks nice and is relevant to today’s market. I want to work with great looking software. This fits that.