Overall Satisfaction with Clicktools
Clicktools is utilized as an app within our Salesforce.com org and is being used by marketing, customer satisfaction, sales, professional services and training.
We have used Clicktools for the past three years for our net promoter score (NPS) surveying of our two principle products. We used the custom Report Card object to push survey results from Clicktools to SFDC contacts and accounts. To increase survey response, we also use telemarketing agents who use our SFDC platform and have custom links that launch personalized survey pages, which agents complete on the calls in real-time.
We also have SFDC workflows for automated, personalized 30-day checkpoint surveys for product users that are flagged by our professional services staff.
- Powerful features for most every survey project. Question types, styles, formats, branching can do everything that has been asked by survey designers.
- SFDC integration is very deep. Complex, but once created works reliably.
- #1 is the ease of use, which has improved in the past year.
- Better reporting and analytics. We rely on SFDC reports and dashboards to present our data to customers.
- The NPS Survey project has been invaluable to management in proactively addressing customer needs and issues.
- The NPS Survey project has guided product development features and deployment schedules.
- Product User surveys have enabled professional services to gain visibility on customer project issues faster than before, and address them with key stakeholders.