Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp
We heavily use ClickUp to track all our tasks. We use it for our sprint planning as well across all teams. ClickUp comes as very useful when doing task assignments as well as tracking them throughout the sprint. It has features like changing lists, linking tasks, blocking other tasks, commenting, adding images, custom fields, tagging people, assigning multiple people to a single task, adding emojis on comments, and whatnot. It has huge options when it comes to settings. Our sprints heavily use ClickUp to plan ahead for a couple of weeks and track them throughout the sprint.
- Task assignment - Assigning different people to a task, multiple assignments as well.
- Custom fields - Along with default views provided we can add custom fields.
- Spaces - Having multiple spaces for different teams so each team can track their own progress.
- Count mismatches - I have seen various cases of count mismatches where the count shows do not update after a card is deleted.
- Hanging (rare) - there have been 2-4 instances to date where I've seen ClickUp hang for a while.
- Faster task completion- as we can continuously track and people working.
- Increased collaboration - across teams and within teams.
As far as I have seen the collaboration has been superb when it comes to task management, assignment, and follow-ups. I can create tasks in other teams' sprint weeks and assign respective people along with adding relevant information and media files. I can tag other related parties and link other tasks which are in different lists and sprints. I can also create subtasks and mark the tasks as blocking. This has improved the overall flow of task management and respective teams can monitor Taisa created for other teams.
I've never used ClickUp's automation or integration therefore will not be able to comment on this.
I have used ClickUp and I have extensively used Trello in the past and I'll always choose ClickUp over Trello as it offers so many more features. The UI is very intuitive. I remember using Trello for the first time and it looked good but a little complex whereas ClickUp has a simple and easily navigable UI.
Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?
Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?
Would you buy ClickUp again?
It's extremely suited for team task planning, sprint planning, tracking tasks, and assigning them to people. It is very good for particularly task management. It is pretty helpful for maintaining a huge backlog and adding N number of tasks to any list. ClickUp has an amazing filter feature and subtasks. When it comes to task management I don't think there is any scenario where ClickUp lags behind.