ClickUp redefines stress free productivity and unmatched in crowded field, try it for yourself and see
July 15, 2022

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

I used other products in the past but no other product was able to address all my needs tracking my endless list of tasks and tracking customer disputes and price issues and rebills ClickUp has been instrumental in getting me organized by effectively managing my fast-paced workload. No other product comes even close in features since no other company constantly updates and adds features as requested at the pace that ClickUp is doing this. Oher products have been virtually unchanged for years. This was the main driver for me from the crowded competitive field.
  • Next level task management.
  • Document and information management that is unlike others.
  • All in one place approach that really works.
  • A lot more features than all other products on the market.
  • For some there is a learning curve but they have great training available.
  • UI in the past had some lag but improved a lot over the years.
  • Speed of UI and performance could still get a boost and I think they are working on this at this time with the next update.
  • It keeps me productive.
  • Removes work stress since everything is under control all in one place.
  • I saved a ton of time with it.
It does work very well for this but i do not really use this particular aspect of the software and use it as one person team.
It has a great potential for that but I am not using it for a team and only for personal management.
Trello is too basic to compare to ClickUp. Asana is super slow developing any new features. I lost interest quickly. It was not working well for my needs, unlike ClickUp. Too many shortcomings in both compared to ClickUp.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

I came from Asana which I liked as well but it lacked the features I was after and as soon as I tried ClickUp for a while I was sold on it. This product addressed all my needs and lack of those features that I have seen in other products. The great thing with ClickUp is that it's very flexible and you can continue to tweak your solution to fit your needs the way you see fit and not be locked into any rigid setup initially.

ClickUp Feature Ratings