No more "its in the mail"
DocuSign for Enterprise
Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
We started to look for an e-signature solution to help streamline internal processes within the HR group. We built systems that relied heavily on the POWERFORM modules. What started out as a way for other departments to provide necessary information to the HR group soon became "the way" for interdepartmental communications. We totally eliminated missing and tardy information and were able to produce efficiencies within the company that produced savings in excess of $80k for the first year.
As our knowledge grew and we and our peers became more comfortable with docusign, we were able to expand on our uses, especially in the HR realm. We started with simple change forms for position, reporting structure and pay and ended up moving to taking our entire new hire process paperless. This included everything from the offer letter to pre employment paperwork that the candidate would receive in their email box. For our employees we gave access to powerforms through a kiosk that allowed them to make changes to benefits, beneficiaries, emergency contacts, personal information such as address and phone number changes, suggestions, HR contact (complaint) - anonymously, and many more.
With building these processes we were able to transition into a paperless employee file environment. NO MORE PAPER.
- Support and training - There was always somewhere to go or someone to go to when there was a need for help. Not only that but the assistance was helpful.
- Thinking outside the box - we came up with some pretty crazy scenarios and workflows but never once was able to stump DocuSign.
- Ease of use - the mobile solution is great but we really relied on the DocuSign ink for outlook. So easy to use!!!
- I would love to see a better tie in with our active directory (external database) so we could code HTML to better feed the powerforms
- I'd like to possibly see a little better internal branding options. The look and feel is very docusign and isn't very customizable
- Process efficiency - we have and continue to save time and are able to maintain a "one right way" of doing things.
PowerForms were a big part of the decision to go with DocuSign. The fact that there was practically an unlimited size allowance of the workflow and approval for a form was a winner for us.
When comparing a couple of e-signature solutions the things that we felt Docusign did better were:
DocuSign for outlook
Ease of use for non-company people
In the HR realm DocuSign is great. There are so many uses that after a short while we were asking how we managed without it. It really streamlines processes. When sending documents for signature it is fantastic to have the ability to see where the document is in the process (who the form is waiting for) and even see if and when it was viewed by the recipient even if it was signed immediately. This allows follow up.
When I try to think of a use where DocuSign couldn't help, I honestly can't.
- New hire forms
- Position - manager - pay - change forms
- Vacation and time away from work requests
- PowerForms - PowerForms - PowerForms - PowerForms
- Docusign lead us to question how we managed employee files. We are now completely paperless
Evaluating DocuSign and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability