Dynamic Yield Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/ecommerce-personalizationDynamic YieldUnspecified8.3671012019-11-12T16:19:01.749Z
November 12, 2019
Dynamic Yield Review
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Dynamic Yield
We're using Dynamic Yield to test key conversion landing pages and funnels across eCommerce. This includes email marketing, paid acquisition UX, and merchandising. The tools help us understand how our customers and consultants engage with our site, and allow us to better serve them.
- Excellent, intuitive software design enables agile test deployment with minimal time and resource dependencies.
- Consistent support and proactive account representation.
- Powerful audience targeting and rules-based automation go far beyond what native platforms offer.
- I would like to see server-side integration so that A/B experiences load with the page vs after the fact, which can cause additional page load and flicker.
- I would like to see more robust revenue reporting, including aggregate reports across multiple tests.
- Dynamic Yield experiments have unlocked significant conversion opportunities, totaling many times the cost of licensing.
Consistently excellent support from both the tech and account side. Much better than than the standard for enterprise SAAS.
Do you think Dynamic Yield delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dynamic Yield's feature set?
Did Dynamic Yield live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dynamic Yield go as expected?
Would you buy Dynamic Yield again?
Well suited for flexible conversion-oriented teams will full ownership of the eCommerce and customer experience. Dynamic Yield offers powerful customization tools that extend beyond standard merchandising tasks, so users effectively have full control over the eCommerce experience. This may not suit teams with narrow content ownership.