Service needs improvement, good application though

Modules Used

• Voice
  • Messaging

Overall Satisfaction with Fuze

Fuze support has never given me a timely response when I needed help. For several tickets I have created with Fuze Support, almost all of them had my intense participation, asking for updates, most of the times more than once. I believe I have had a satisfactory attendance just one time, all other times, were awful.
The implementation happened kind of smoothly, we relied on a few employees from Fuze that were on-site helping to implement the application in the company, we had people from our team working extra hours to make sure everything would happen without major problems and we counted on these employees from Fuze to help us.

Fuze is being used by the entire company. Fuze Desktop allows people from all departments to communicate internally and externally. I have been supporting users from other departments within the company for more than one year now.

Although Fuze Desktop shows some errors once in a while it is indeed a regular application used in the company.

• Fuze has many features that allow you to communicate
  • Fuze allows you to create meetings
  • You can use Fuze on your smartphone (spp)
  • Fuze has poor call quality sometimes.
  • It's not easy/intuitive to manage some features in Fuze portal.
  • Fuze support takes long time to get back to you.
Many people in the organization adopted Fuze very well, but it's never possible to get 100% satisfaction. Many users preferred the old phones since Fuze was very inconsistent in the beginning, had poor quality and as mentioned previously, Fuze Support was not good and reliable help for our team.
WebEx is also a good application, but it's more inclined for meetings and presentations. Our company needed a solution for communication on a day-to-day basis. That is why we selected Fuze to be used by our employees. Also, Skype for Business had all the features we needed but didn't meet our financial requirements.
Well, Fuze would be well suited in big companies with a large number of employees, because it makes easier for the employees to communicate within the company and with people outside as well. It is also cheaper than many telephony services. Fuze wouldn't be a good fit for very small companies in my opinion.

Fuze Feature Ratings

Hosted PBX
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
User templates