Overall Satisfaction with Gong
I use Gong to record client calls. It helps me stay focused on the call as there is no need to take notes. If I miss a question, I can follow up after the call with an answer after listening to the recording.
- Records calls
- Defines parts of the conversation for quick access
- Reminds me about follow up items
- Reducing the length of the intro "This call is being recorded..."
- Easier UI of looking for my own calls
- Better UI in organizing the call library
- Time savings
- More engaged with clients on calls
- More accurate follow up items/emails
I think the call library feels unorganized. I wish the UI in searching for calls outside of my own/my own team was easier.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?