Hootsuite is a great tool
October 01, 2019
Hootsuite is a great tool
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Hootsuite has helped create ease when dealing with multiple clients' social media accounts. It saves time by allowing me to publish as much content as I want in advance. Also, with the new stock photos feature, it allows me to do a lot from only one system which saves time from jumping from system to system.
- Organization of posts - I like how I can see everything I've scheduled in a variety of views (day, week, month).
- Engagement - Hootsuite allows me to see what's going on in each social media page and engage all from the same platform. I don't need to log into each account to do so.
- Ease of use - Everything that I do in Hootsuite is easy to do and right to the point. I don't need to jump through hoops to do a simple task.
- Education - Hootsuite offers a variety of education courses that you can become certified in a specific area.
- Pricing - The pricing for Hootsuite is tricky if you are a business managing multiple accounts for clients. There is a large jump from the first plan to the next because you get more licenses. But if you are a small business, you don't need more licenses, just more social media account spots.
1 - Owner/Marketing
- Hootsuite has saved me a lot of time in creating ease in scheduling out posts in bulk.
I don't remember the name now but there was another tool I used when I first started and it was messing up all of my posts. I would find links to one post were showing up on another and the images were swapped as well. Once this started happening, I immediately stopped using that product and started the search for another. That's when I found Hootsuite and it worked great so I was happy and stuck with it. Now that my clientele is growing, I am looking into another product whose price point fits better with my business as I continue to grow. I do also have a client who prefers I use Buffer for their content. They aren't as easy to use as Hootsuite because each account's posts are separate from each other and I prefer Hootsuite's view where you can see all posts in one spot. However, they do have some cool features such as storing hashtags, which is really helpful.
Hootsuite is well suited for a company who is looking to manage their own accounts and doesn't have any other clients. It is very affordable if you have 10 or fewer accounts to manage If you have more than 10 accounts to manage and are a small business, this is probably not the best fit for you. The pricing may be higher than what makes sense for you on a monthly basis.
Hootsuite Feature Ratings
Overall, Hootsuite is an easy tool to use and works great as well. It's a reliable product that you can feel secure in using. There are a lot of platforms out there that aren't accurate in the posts that they put out there but Hootsuite always posts the right information at the right time to the right account.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Scheduling in Hootsuite is very easy with the composer tool.
- Viewing scheduled posts is easy with all of the different accounts in one view.
- Reviewing posts and content from each account's page is easy with Hootsuite. You can even interact with each post right within the platform.
Yes - The mobile app works fine for me but I use the computer version 99% of the time.