Scalable social media management dashboardhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuiteUnspecified7.94301012018-12-11T19:50:11.162Z
December 11, 2018
Scalable social media management dashboard
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Enterprise
Hootsuite is used as a social media dashboard at our agency. We use Hootsuite both on behalf of our client teams where we oversee social media buying & planning, as well as with content curation and oversight. The primary social channel that team members collaborate on within Hootsuite is Twitter, in addition to support within Facebook & Instagram.
- Create one-stop dashboard for social media collaboration & management
- Specific strengths include monitoring, scheduling posts and assigning team members specific roles within each account
- Hootsuite's built in analytics suite provides a high level overview of campaign performance across networks managed via Hootsuite
- Hootsuite's training tool can be overwhelming
- Hootsuite is very much a user-generated experience and sometimes the lack of an account person can slow down the customer service process
- Hootsuite's pricing model can escalate quickly depending on how many team members & accounts you're working across
4 - Hootsuite is used by a combination of team members who work on our digital media team (buying and planning), as well as those team members that work on the content curation/editorial side of the social media equation. The content curation/engagement side uses Hootsuite more actively as it allows the team to be on the same page in terms of scheduling content and responding to specific social inquiries.
- Low cost for small team deployment
- Builds efficiencies by having more content live in the dashboard than in separate communication chains/emails
- Decrease time spent on monitoring and scheduling social media content since more can be automated/done in advance
Hootsuite has been an early adopter in the social media dashboard space and continues to add channels and adjust with changes in social media channel's API's. It's relatively low cost for smaller teams, and because it is not limited to one primary social channel, i.e., TweetDeck and Twitter, makes it a low risk, high-reward proposition for our team.
Hootsuite has a long-standing history within the social media dashboard landscape and is easy to use. It is well suited for those smaller social media management teams and/or to use among teams that are only a handful key people who oversee social media trafficking, i.e., posting, scheduling, responding to customer service queries on social media, etc.