Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is the center of our sales, marketing and recruiting world. It is used in various forms across our entire organization. Sales uses it to get leads, Marketing to track everything, Recruiting to post jobs, and everyone blogs. HubSpot is our one stop shop for everything related to the web.
- Hubspot provides outstanding marketing information. In particular I like the weekly review of activity that comes to me via email.
- The website builder/manager makes it ridiculously easy to keep the site up to date
- Everyone on the team can blog. New talent can start with little training. This makes it so the content team has to do little work to keep it up.
- I see very little room for improvement although they do. New features, usually well thought out, come out on a regular basis. As a user rather than a developer I can attest to the fact it has a great balance of simplicity and thoroughness.
- Fast response to queries generated by the website
- Efficient blog production keeps us on the top of Google
- Support is stunning. Every encounter has been a pleasant experience
We looked at several but it's been at least five years and I don't know what the market is like now.
I think you can understand my answer by the rest of my review. The renewal is a no brainer every year.
1 - We mostly use Hubspot support but a couple of us are quite good at it so we handle support for the consultants. One requirement for internal support is that you keep up with the change in Hubspot. Often enough something the consultant wants to do is already in the software but we don't know about it yet!
- Consultant needs to write a blog
- Recruiting needs to post a job
- Management wants to understand analytics and receive reports regularly
- For a small organization to be able to show up with the big guys on Google is clearly the most unexpected result.
- There is so much we're not using. Partly because of our size and partly because we already have so much business from HubSpot we don't have the bandwidth!
- I'd like to see it even easier to build blogs, perhaps a cool prompting tool like trustradius has for these reviews
- We could do more with the Prospects features but again, we're already busy enough with the leads generated by direct search.