Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
I use HubSpot to manage my work and team. It has various automation tools, and I like it personally. All I can say is that its an all in one tool where we can do our work easy like pop up for inbound marketing. From where it stores the data of the user, and it is very cost-effective, and nowadays, all companies are using it. The whole organization uses it. It solves inbound and outbound marketing problems. So I am delighted with the HubSpot.
- HubSpot allows a very high ROI, as its focus is to automate and process what matters and grow the sales funnel.
- For Inbound marketing, HubSpot quickly understands customer behavior and interest and converts free to paid members.
- It has an excellent email automation system, which helps us to collect data from the visitors and pitch them regularly.
- Once we achieve the results, The price of the HubSpot goes up, so they have to look after retaining customers.
- It's not suitable for big companies which deal in B2C and B2B. It has an extensive database, and I feel that HubSpot is not suitable.
- For a new user, it's difficult to understand the interface of the HubSpot and its automation are complicated.
- HubSpot has the potential to develop small companies into large companies.
- HubSpot has increased customer retention and the brand awareness.
- HubSpot has rapidly grown my business by its automation process.
I think HubSpot has a uniqueness among all of them. HubSpot is very famous and used by so many customers all over the world. So HubSpot knows how to maintain a healthy relationship with the customers and provide an excellent service to them. This was the main reason to select HubSpot among all of them.
HubSpot is well suited in the conversions and for a better return on investment. It has created well they understand the behavior of the customer in every path and convert them from free to paid. The service is also excellent; it is the only reason so many people prefer HubSpot. In pricing, I think it is less appropriate.