Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Email marketing
- Journey building
- Integration with other technology
- Onboarding and customer support
- There really isn't much. If you're looking for a system that has everything from landing pages to NPS and complex lead scoring built-in rather than tightly integrated, Autopilot may not be your best option.
- Intuitive: Anyone can use this product. I've used similar (more expensive) products where making workflows felt like rocket science. Autopilot enables a team with any level of knowledge to make a cohesive marketing funnel.
- Feature-Rich: For the price point, Autopilot is STACKED with features. It has hundreds of integrations, chat functionality, email marketing, forms, etc.
- Inexpensive: Autopilot offers a 30 day free trial, and their entry package is solely based on number of contacts, so it's incredibly affordable for new and scaling teams.
- Limited Design Customization: If you're an experienced marketer and are used to the unlimited customization capabilities of larger platforms (or coding your own templates), you might find Autopilot's options to be limiting. It's great for a beginner user who shouldn't be encumbered with those options, but I could see if being frustrating for others.
- Novice marketing teams
- Small and scaling companies that want to eventually work with an enterprise solution like HubSpot or Marketo but cannot afford it
- Side hustles & personal projects
- Non-profit organizations
Autopilot is not suited for:
- Experienced marketers that want limitless customization
- Large marketing teams
- It has entry-level pricing
- It's easy to use and set-up
- Its heads-up feature is a great alternative to simple lead-gen forms
- It scans your existing forms, which can be troublesome. It'd be great to offer Autopilot forms as well as simple tags to ensure fields are being collected.
- Some flexibility with its heads-up feature would be good. Different positioning, timed appearance, etc.
- Customer service is awesome. It is EASY to get your questions answered and problems solved
- Extremely easy to use
- Love the SMS and postcard features
- A better WYSIWYG editor would be great, but I'm sure they'll get to that :)
- Email Campaigns
- Drip Nurturing
- Smart Segments
- Modifications to live, existing programs can be a little tricky. Versioning would be nice.
- Shape count numbers can be misleading to new users. Furthermore, these numbers make for unreliable analytics although the accurate alternative using smart segments gets pretty cumbersome.
- Organizing campaigns can be a bit difficult since smart segments live within the Contact section and Journeys live in a separate section. Program folders might help this.
Autopilot Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Autopilot is a marketing automation solution that is designed to help marketers connect their existing systems, and convert leads into customers. This solution integrates with popular third party tools such as Salesforce, Segment, Twillo, Slack, GoodData and Zapier. The vendor’s value proposition is that this integration makes it easy for users to connect systems and message consistently across online, offline and mobile channels including email, SMS, in-app messaging, and physical mail.
Autopilot helps users:
- Organize and segment all contacts in one place.
- Start instantly using a guide from an extensive library of best practice templates.
- Create customer journeys with a drag and drop interface.
- Nurture customers and leads with the right message, at the right time, across online and offline channels including email, in-app or onsite messaging, SMS and postcards.
- Achieve ROI with real-time activity tracking, lead-to-close reporting, and advanced Insights. Set customer journey goals and track performance.
Autopilot offers two pricing plans based on the number of contacts in your marketing database. Both plans include unlimited emails with no hidden fees or setup charges. Pay monthly or annually for a 20% discount. Plans start from $20/month for up to 1,000 contacts
Autopilot Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Autopilot Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Autopilot Technical Details