Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are using HubSpot as a primary tool for all communication with our customers as well as for lead generation (inbound marketing). This tool provides us also with competition analysis, various analytics and reporting to mention few. We are also using HubSpot as a tool to follow through with our deals and manage a pipeline of potential customers.
- A lot of time saved with their automation workflows
- Excellent end user support
- Super easy and intuitive user interface
- Slightly expensive for SMEs - would be great to have cheaper pricing plan
- Some can find all features set a bit overwhelming
- Time savings with workflow automation
- Optimization of sales funnel process from ads into leads
While Mailchimp and Hootsuite themselves offer a nice set of features (let's leave Mailchimp's merely non-existent end-user support alone) having them all and even more under one hood is really really cool. And that's what HubSpot offers altogether. HubSpot's user-friendly interface and quick to respond support also add up points against other competitors.