Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
Our program is owned by Marketing but is being used cross-functionally across our Product, Product Marketing, Customer Sucess and Support teams. We use it for customer success, retention, and demand generation. And, we've created a robust online community where customers can share and learn from each other, as well as provide valuable feedback to our company to help inform roadmap.
- Discussion forums capabilities are very strong and very easy for customers to adopt.
- Streamlines our systems for receiving, tracking and rewarding customer for referrals, reviews and being product references.
- Powerful platform for connecting with customers with a personal touch.
- Occasionally the system is bogged down and slow. Support does a good job of communicating and giving updates.
- Certain bugs can only by addressed by Influitive engineers so it can take time to have an issued resolved.
- Streamlined processes for customer references and referrals shortening the sales cycle by 30-90 days
- Positive impact on customer referrals
- Positive impact on overall customer success and retention rates
Out-of-the-box integration is fairly easy but your CRM integration may require customization.
The Support team is very responsive and you always know the status of your ticket. Some things require an engineer's attention so those items can take longer to get resolved but Support does a great job of providing updates.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response