Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
We utilize Mailchimp to send quarterly email newsletters, company updates, and create landing pages for our campaigns. Mailchimp has helped us to send appealing email newsletters to our audiences and build those audiences as well. It has been an easy software to use and implement with our website and through other integrations.
- Mailchimp is extremely user-friendly.
- Mailchimp provides clean templates for newsletters.
- Mailchimp makes it easy to import new contacts.
- In Mailchimp, you cannot integrate video to play within your newsletter.
- With the free version, you are only allowed to create a certain number of lists for your contacts, which should be changed considering your contact limits.
- The free version of Mailchimp has a great ROI. There isn't any up-front cost and you can do so much with this version.
- The analytics and statistics for the reporting are a great way to see if what you're doing is working for your business.
Constant Contact is another software that is similar to Mailchimp in some ways. However, I prefer Mailchimp versus Constant Contact because I find it much easier to use, more appealing and organized, and easy to implement with other software like WordPress.
I think Mailchimp is so easy to use! You don't have to be a graphic designer or a marketing expert to put together a newsletter, website, or landing page. You [can] use the templates that Mailchimp has to offer to make a custom product that looks professional.
Do you think Mailchimp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mailchimp's feature set?
Did Mailchimp live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Mailchimp go as expected?
Would you buy Mailchimp again?
Mailchimp is well suited for anyone who is looking for software that is easy to use to build out landing pages, email newsletters, marketing automation campaigns, and more. I haven't had any issues that would cause me to not recommend it for certain scenarios.