Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro is beginning to be used across many departments in our business organization. We use Miro to help coordinate collaboration between many remote employees. It's the best remote whiteboarding tool we've found, and we've looked at many.
- Real-time visual communication.
- Scrum ceremonies (retro, planning, etc).
- I'd like to see more/better indentation features in large text blocks.
- I'd like to see multiple distinct font choices inside large text blocks.
- Simple table calculations (Excel-lite).
- Our Scrum Retrospectives have been more productive using Miro.
- Brainstorming and project design can actually be done remotely using Miro - we failed spectacularly trying some other products.
- Miro has made meetings with larger numbers of attendees (>12) easier to manage and allowed us to keep them on point.
I love that they added table integration - it makes simple layouts doable. They've made it intuitive to add and delete rows and columns. I'm also a big fan of the infinite zoom. I'm hoping they add some simple table calculations.
The few things I've tried have been straightforward. I haven't tried much, though. I've just used some of the Jira integrations.
Miro has made it possible to be productive designing and brainstorming new ideas and projects with multiple teammates remotely. Before Miro, we struggled mightily with remote collaboration and visualization. Although face-to-face is always the best, at least with Miro, we can get some work done in these areas now while remote.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro is the best online whiteboarding tool for remote teams at the moment. Any meetings involving one or more remote team members will greatly benefit from the real-time collaboration and communication that Miro provides. It's easy to direct teammates' attention during meetings, and having all the ideas archived and easily found later is great.