Miro is a must for remote work since the pandemic.
November 22, 2022

Miro is a must for remote work since the pandemic.

Patricio Aldrett | TrustRadius Reviewer

We use it in the design process to share our ideas internally and also with clients. It is a great way to collaborate. So we use it for reference images and projects, comments, presentation decks, rendering sharing, brainstorming, interacting with other team members, etc. Since the pandemic Miro is a must when working remotely.

Pros

• Brainstorming
  • Presentation decks
  • Commenting and drawing

Cons

• Adding lots of images and videos make Miro crash or not load properly.
  • Flexibility with option sharing
  • Reduced project time
  • Quick review and comment process
I haven't used any integration. I've used Miro by itself and that's great with me.
Gensler is a global architecture firm, and we collaborate constantly between offices, so we need tools that allow us to work remotely. Miro is used constantly throughout the process. From the first meeting with clients to know their need to the final presentation deck. We also use Miro internally to share information and generate activities.

We usually work in the adobe suit and CAD and 3d modeling softwares and then take the 3d views, presentations, and layouts into Miro to share, comment and show new ideas.
The best example that comes to mind is when working remotely and having meetings to share content, adding information and building the cartoon set for presentation decks. It is the best way to share ideas and to let other people understand what we are thinking. Then we can even share this Miro with clients to show the design process and the final presentation deck.

Comments