Platform to know more about your markethttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceOwlerUnspecified8.3211012018-06-27T20:00:17.662Z
June 27, 2018
Platform to know more about your market
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Owler
Owler gives some valuable information about an industry, competitors, clients, partners, buyers etc. It also allows you to make a comparative analysis and track other companies you're interested in. The information is very useful for marketing and sales professionals, so Owler is mostly used by our marketing and sales departments.
- Owler is very simple, user-friendly and offers many great features.
- It is completely free which is great.
- The platform gives me a lot of information about our industry trends; about our competitors and partners. It helps to stay updated and always to know the latest news.
- Customized notifications are great, it allows me to spend time reading what I actually need.
- I do not like that Owler asks employees to compare their organization with competitors. I do not think that it gives an objective and accurate rating because if the employee is happy with the company, he/she will just give the highest mark without even paying attention to questions. And otherwise, if the employee is unhappy he/she will just give the lowest mark without paying attention to questions. As a result, the rating is not accurate.
- The customer support is very slow, you can wait forever for their replies.
- I do not like the fact that in order to register and track other companies you need to provide information about your company to allow other companies to track your company. It would be great to have an option to pay a little bit for not providing information about my company.
- Owler is completely free, so we didn't invest any money in the platform
- Saves a lot of time on research as it gives you all news you need automatically every day
We generate reports on competitors mostly. The reports are ok, but the data is not very accurate sometimes and also it would be great to have more visuals, such as grafics in the reports.
Owler is great for those who need to know latest industry news and trends, who wants to learn more about the particular companies and/or track the updates on the companies. Owler is not well suited for companies that do not want other companies (including competitors) to track their updates and news.