Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
I use PandaDoc for general contracts and implementations forms. It is being used within our sales department and implementations team to quickly receive data from clients. It solves business problems of collecting data in a timely manner and sharing it quickly.
- Allow to add text fields, automate spacing for fields.
- Allow to recall old docs, re-use, re-send.
- Allow to upload and save templates of frequently used docs.
- Quickly search by keyword for previous docs.
- No strikethrough option.
- Allows limited ability to edit documents, just add text.
- Edit document after it has been completed.
- Increased close rate and turn around time.
- Increased client satisfaction in onboarding.
- Time saved in collecting implementations documents.
- Better overall client experience with ease of use to sign-up and get started.
I utilize the reusable templates daily -- embedded signatures for any agreements. Everything is very easy to quickly use and send.
I have not located the redlining feature - perhaps it's on the receiving end. I have benefited by quicker sales cycles due to the ease of collecting signatures. Also from the notifications that the document has been viewed as a way to stay in touch.
Everything looks professional within PandaDoc - clean lines and workflow for users.
- Implementations data collection.
- Sending storing documents quickly.
- Collaborating on client documents with multiple parties.