Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
I use PandaDoc to send out proposal contracts to potential clients. Panda Doc is a very user-friendly platform that allows for ease of creation and editing of your templates. It also gives you a bird' eye view of where prospects are in the pipeline at all times. My favorite feature is the ability to create a fully customized proposal for a potential client using the custom fields. This is a very efficient process.
- PandaDoc gives you a widespread and clear view of what stage your prospects are in, in terms of completing your document.
- PandaDoc offers easy and intuitive editing with the use of variables, content, and design.
- PandaDoc shows you a clear snapshot of your past proposals with the Timeline section within the dashboard.
- PandaDoc offers hundreds of brilliant templates in the template gallery.
- Add more original fonts.
- Properly line up the box next to the word in "Enable optional item" within the pricing table.
- Provide initial instructional video on variables.
- Increased efficiency when creating documents for potential clients.
- Saved time creating documents for different prospects.
- More money through the door at the end of the day.
The use of variables within PandaDoc is the main feature I like because it allows you to create a completely customized document within seconds and have it sent out to them instantly. The use of eSignatures is also a great feature because it allows for a legally binding contract to be established.
I have not had a chance to use those features for my business specifically but I'm sure they would be highly beneficial in my business. I am looking forward to taking advantage of all the features within PandaDoc, such as real-time notifications and eSignature capabilities that help streamline the deal cycle process.
I love the usability of PandaDoc and the features it provides. I enjoy using the blocks that you can insert into the documents such as, pricing tables and the table of contents. It adds much more visual clarity to the document. I would like to see more blocks integrated into the menu such as graphs and charts.
- PandaDoc has allowed me to see when exactly a prospect has opened a document which has given me insight into the time it is sent.
- I am able to see how long a prospect has stayed on a page within a document which allows me to see where they are focusing most of their attention.
- I am able to create a legally binding document with the use of eSignatures which is an amazing feature that I was not aware of before finding PandaDoc.
I have not used any other software similar to PandaDoc. This was the first choice that was recommended to me by a mentor and I am glad I stuck with it. I am looking forward to taking advantage of all of its features down the line when I upgrade my plan.
Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?
Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?
Would you buy PandaDoc again?
PandaDoc is the number one choice for contract/proposal software because it has many outstanding features that make it very efficient and user-friendly. I enjoy using the variables feature to create fully done proposals within seconds for a potential client, without having to draft an entire proposal up every time.