Parse.ly tells me what's popular and where it's popular
March 20, 2021

Parse.ly tells me what's popular and where it's popular

EJ Ward, MCIJ | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Parse.ly

We use Parse.ly across our digital platforms for assessing how our news stories are performing and how many visitors we are getting to our website. This means we are able to see when stories and articles are becoming popular and then we can make sure they feature higher on our website. We're also able to track where our traffic is coming from to enable us to inform how we put out content in the future and also work out what times are best.

My favorite feature is being able to track comments made quoting and linking to pages on our website and finding out what people are saying on Twitter.
  • Parse.ly helps us monitor which stories on our website are doing well and helps us track where our traffic comes from.
  • Using Parse.ly means we can immediately see when a news story on our website is generating interest and react to that.
  • Parse.ly means we can track which website authors are achieving a high number of page clicks and then assess why that may be.
  • I wish you were able to see the level of detail when it comes to FaceBook that you can see when it comes to Twitter.
  • I wish I could see multiple websites on one screen, maybe divide my screen into quarters or the like.
  • I wish the mobile app was easier to use.
  • Parse.ly helps me be more efficient and have a better picture of what I should be doing and where I should be advertising my content.
I find Parse.ly much easier and intuitive to use, everything I need is served to me within a few clicks and the time it takes me to train someone on the system is much less than Google Analytics. I find the alerts I get when content is starting to spike very usefully too.

Do you think Parse.ly delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Parse.ly's feature set?

Did Parse.ly live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Parse.ly go as expected?

Would you buy Parse.ly again?

I find Parse.ly is very well suited for the news and media industry enabling us to track performance in a live environment and to see where a trend is developing and why. This means we can then react accordingly to this. It is not as good when trying to predict what articles will do well or monitoring how long someone spends on a particular page.