Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
We use Paycom across our whole organization. Almost every aspect of an employee's position is handled in Paycom from "hire to fire." This includes applying, onboarding, payroll, performance management, time management, scheduling, E-verify, benefits administration, COBRA, and so much more. From our CFO down to the store assistant managers, everyone is trained to use Paycom on a daily basis.
- Customer Service
- User Friendly Interface
- Continuous System Updates
- Availability of a dedicated specialist via phone
- Sometimes updates/system changes happen too quickly. It's hard to keep up. I love that Paycom is always moving forward, but sometimes I need a chance to catch up!
- Paycom can't accommodate the way we handle PTO for our store employees. We have requested an update for years but it is still not available. It makes it very hard for employees to understand how much PTO they have available when they look at it in the system.
- Our HR is a department of 1 as is Payroll. Paycom is easily managed with that small of a staff.
- So much time has been saved with all aspects of HR and payroll integrated into one system.
- Paperless onboarding and payroll saves us thousands each year.
I feel the support is top-notch. Customer service seems to be a dying aspect lately and Paycom continues to stay on top of it. I can rest easy knowing any situation or issue that arises will be handled in a timely manner. I always feel important no matter how big or small the issue may be.
I have been using the system for years so I may be a little biased, but it truly is user-friendly. Everything flows as it should and 9 times out of 10 I can figure things out on my own without having to call for assistance. The Help Menu guides are also super detailed and available for almost every piece of the system. I find myself using those more often as I prefer to be a self-learner.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Paycom again?
I can't imagine trying to switch to another platform right now. Paycom does everything we need it to and it's easy to navigate. As with any system, there are going to be little things that aren't perfect such as the PTO issue I mentioned previously, but no platform will be 100% tailored to your company no matter how hard you search.