Paycom is the best payroll and HR software I have utilized in my 30 plus years as a CPA working in private industry. I am always confident in the software and my support team. The software is updated on an ongoing basis automatically. Paycom relieves a lot of stress over this vital area of any business.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
The dedicated support team is awesome!
I would give them initially an F, when you are getting support and you have to start to ask for leads, supervisors and managers you know there will be problems. that is exactly what we got. The worst part is when you are having issues like late fillings, mistakes on fillings and you get an e-mail sent to you in response by mistake from another client of Paycom and you realized they are having the same issues as you.
Overall, everyone I have worked with at Paycom has supported me throughout the implementation and first few months of service and beyond. I'm much more impressed with the service than I initially thought. We had some minor hiccups when we were transferring from our transition specialist to our day to day representative. However, the manager, sales team, and transition specialists were able to quickly navigate through my issues and we have been squared away since then.
They have a great success staff from 8 to 5. After-hours staff is non-existent. When they do not have an answer, they go to someone who can. Typical turnaround time is immediate if there's a solution or 24 hours if it requires a little more research. Both email and calling work. The staff is on a team, so if your dedicated person is unavailable, someone from their group can speak to you.
Great documentation and 24/7 support team availability
I was asked by the client and very willing to assist. Paycom and its people have been wonderful as a vendor to us. We are very thankful to have the ability to use their system. Paycom will be our payroll vendor now and into the distant future as we do not see any way another vendor could replace them.
Paycom is extremely receptive to any and all suggestions. Paycom staff are willing to help do whatever is needed to fix or help you with any problems. They are always willing to send someone out for any training or explanation of any new or old services that the customer [needs]. You will never be dissatisfied with Paycom.
I get to talk to a live, trained person at Paycom who is either in Oklahoma or Texas. And it's the same one or two people who are familiar with my account and my unique business needs. When I email my customer service contacts I always get a quick response, and they are always solution-minded. It's nice knowing that Paycom corporate is stateside and all the departments are in the same building, which allows for faster resolution.
Our client contact Devan Benton is the best, super helpful, professional and friendly. He assists me with any issues or problems I have and is willing to come up with solutions or alternatives.
Support is okay, but I’m constantly getting different answers from different people. When I'm able to reach my dedicated specialist, I'm usually happy with the results, but I rarely get to talk with one specific person. I'm always being transferred to other team members.
I feel the support is top-notch. Customer service seems to be a dying aspect lately and Paycom continues to stay on top of it. I can rest easy knowing any situation or issue that arises will be handled in a timely manner. I always feel important no matter how big or small the issue may be.
There were a couple down times, but not for long. The team seemed to be on it and our systems were back up in no time. When we would contact Paycom to let them know of an outage, they were on top of it and friendly. And when systems were back up, we received proper notifications.
I haven't had issues.
I want efficiency in a HR Tool. They provide a variety of products and more importantly valuable solutions.
Excellent product and customer service.
Paycom has top-notch customer service and is leading the way in payroll innovation. It is obvious they are on the up. The app is fantastic and they are very helpful if you ever have issues.
They are great with receiving feedback and creating new reports and functionality that we request. This not only benefits us, but also Paycom and its wide range of users.
It was an easy implementation and serves all of our needs.
If my usual customer service rep isn't available there is always someone available who can. I especially like that I get to talk to a real person.
We have always had support when we needed it from Paycom. I have not heard of a negative instance from anyone.
Our service team is comprised of varying skill sets within the Paycom family that affords us access to best practices and product development. The service model could be faster in its response time and more expansive to support a non-conventional business schedule.
Overall support is great and quick.
They are always pleasant and seem eager to not just answer the question but teach me how to use or where to find the tools so I can be empowered with the technology.
Paycom provides HR and employee-driven payroll technology to enhance the entire employee life cycle. It is designed to support employee management from hire to retire in one system. Through a self-service app, employees can request time off, clock in and out, and do their own payroll, so they to be accountable for the accuracy of their personal data. Beti automatically builds and manages payroll through an employee-driven experience.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
See how streamlining HR and payroll processes in one user-friendly software can elevate engagement and the overall employee experience. Learn More: https://www.paycom.com/
When businesses stick with outdated HR processes, all you can do is grin and bear it. Learn how Paycom can help turn that fake smile into a real one. Find out more at https://paycom.com/
What happens when outdated HR processes make your job harder? Nothing good. Paycom’s single HR software makes everyone in your organization more efficient. Learn how at https://paycom.com
What's wrong with HR being stuck between employees and their data? A lot. Let Barbara Corcoran show you why ... and how Paycom can help your business overcome the overload. Find out more at https://paycom.com/
Is your HR tech (or lack thereof) holding your business back? Watch as Barbara Corcoran shows how Paycom can put you on the path to success. Find out more at paycom.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paycom is a core HR management software solution. It includes features such as talent acquisition and management, time tracking, and payroll management. It offers some automation capacities, particularly regarding payroll.
Reviewers rate Create succession plans/pools highest, with a score of 9.2.
The most common users of Paycom are from Mid-size Companies and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.