Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
We used Paycom for our payroll and HRIS needs. It serves as a full-service provider for all of our HRIS needs. We had 2000 employees across 18 states so we needed a system that was seamless and easy for our employees to use. Paycom delivered! The implementation was incredible, the go-live was fantastic, and we had an overall 5-star experience. We used the system fully for reporting, benefits administration, surveys, exit interviews, status changes, etc. Employees and managers alike enjoyed using the system due to its ease and intuitiveness of it.
- Customer Service
- Reporting is the best!
- Constantly updating the products to make them best in class
- Quick, but accurate, implementation
- Allow customers to see the backend of benefits implementation so that they can confirm the setup is accurate
- We were able to reduce overhead in two departments (HR and payroll) with the implementation of Paycom
- We saved a lot of time being able to utilize the push report feature which sent out management-requested reports at the setup frequency without HR having to lift a finger
- Lots of time and frustration were saved by staff having a system and app that always worked and wasn't piece-milled together like other systems are
ADP and Paylocity are terrible, especially in comparison to Paycom! Both are piece-milled systems that are archaic. I had a terrible experience with both systems and, in all honesty, when I look for another job if they are using either of these systems it will be a deal-breaker for me. I am about being efficient and working smart - the only system that has afforded me those things is Paycom.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?
I have worked with Paycom at companies that have as few as 125 employees and as high as 2300. It is a great product regardless of company size. The system is the best in class and works so effortlessly! Anyone can use the system because it's so intuitive. The report feature is, by far, the best I've ever experienced. Paycom is constantly updating its products to be better and better. It is more expensive than its competitors but, as I've experienced first hand, you definitely get what you pay for! Don't skimp on a system that impacts everyone company-wide... employees, HR, payroll, accounting/finance, and management. Invest in the system that will definitely make you look professional, give you the information that you need (via reporting, widgets, and metrics), and stay ahead of its competitors!