Intuit's QuickBase is a GREAT tool for any business!
We switched from an in house Access database to the cloud-based QuickBase to track Professional Services engagements and as a project management tool. This cloud-based platform allowed better collaboration, nice visual reporting features, and grew with our business. Easy enough to use by business users with little assistance required from IT. Fantastic tool.
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
What QuickBase does well
- Flexible reporting: easy to create reports that allow you to visualize the data in a number of formats on-the-fly
- Data-entry: most reports can easily flip into 'Grid Edit' mode which allows for quick data entry from your view of the data
- Application simplicity: it was straightforward to create an application and its underlying data. This required application expertise, but could be done by business users without heavy involvement from IT. This was a big perk for our organization.
- Built-in email/alert engine: we used Quickbase to trigger notifications to certain users when data was added, changed, or deleted. This was fantastic to manage workflow.
Where QuickBase could improve
ROI on QuickBase purchase
QuickBase Users and Roles
QuickBase Support Headcount Required
Evaluating QuickBase and Competitors
Products Replaced by QuickBase
- Intuit Quickbase was used in my business to track Professional Services engagements as a project management tool. It replaced an archaic Access database that had been managed in house.
- To have a cloud-based platform that allowed better collaboration, nice visual reporting features, and had the flexibility to quickly change and scale as our business did.
QuickBase Alternatives Considered
QuickBase Implementation Rating and Lessons
Information Technology and Services
7 months ago