Tech guy with 15 years of experience annoyed with ServiceNow.
Overall Satisfaction with ServiceNow
It's being used across the whole organization. Our entire company sends and finishes tickets using the portal. We use each queue for IT, facilities, and others.
Our business needs quick responses, as we work at a media company. We handle [everything] from small issues to big issues on servers and it is of vital importance that the [ticketing] software [vendor] respect our time frames and needs.
- Maybe some of the customization features.
- Can add attachments [to tickets].
- Extremely slow after customization at enterprise [level].
- So many fields needed for open ticket.
- Confusing, not easy to find anything.
- Search fields are not accepting % value to research as CPTM.
- Time consuming customization on a daily basis.
- No so user friendly.
- Does not work well on Chrome.
- The program in general overall and compared with other solutions gives me a bad user experience, especially due to continuous slow performance issues.
- Some tickets appear again after closure, and sometimes it is not easy to work just with IE. Also is not browser friendly [for other browsers].
- Search option using % is not available, so good luck searching for a ticket. [This aspect is] not user friendly.
- Completing a ticket is just a tedious process, as you cannot load any kind of templates. [This is] frustrating.
ServiceNow Feature Ratings
Evaluating ServiceNow and Competitors
Easy to use
Do not like to use
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
Lots to learn