Overall Satisfaction with Skype
Skype is being used to communicate internally with coworkers as opposed to email or getting up to talk to someone. It is used by all departments across the organization and it makes it easy to communicate when a quick response is needed especially with remote employees.
- Offers immediate sending and receiving of messages between coworkers.
- This is very easy to use for remote employees vs picking up the phone to answer a simple question.
- It makes it easy to see if employees are busy in a meeting, free, or idle in order to see if they are ready and available to chat.
- It is very straight forward and easy to use, I am not sure if it can get any easier!
- It would be nice to have an easier way to set up group chats on Skype.
- I am not sure what we pay for Skype, so it would be hard for me to put an ROI on it.
- Some people have started using Teams as well as Skype as it has more features, so it is not convenient to have to log onto both.
- It has been great to communicate with remote folks.
Do you think Skype delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skype's feature set?
Did Skype live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skype go as expected?
Would you buy Skype again?
Skype is great if an entire organization, especially remote folks, are always logged on and ready to chat when not in a meeting. It would not work well if certain people were not logged on and easily accessible. It is very easy to see if someone is busy or available and is much easier than picking up the phone or getting out of your seat.