Great Solution for Teams!https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified83011012019-10-25T01:22:44.714Z
October 24, 2019
Great Solution for Teams!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
We use Sprout to get notified of, review, and reply to mentions/posts/DMs to our 2 business pages. The reporting in Sprout is used to set and measure goals/SLAs. This is all handled by our Customer Experience Team, although our marketing team does use Sprout as well to track engagement sometimes (this part I'm not familiar with the details). Using Sprout allows us to aggregate all social issues into one place and track who responds with what answer, timeliness of responses and ensure a clear voice coming from our brands
- Avoid collision: when you have more than one person watching/managing your social channels it's important to maintain a consistent voice in all posts/DMs and Sprout makes it easy to see if a colleague is already handling a particular issue so you can move onto the next.
- Reporting: out of the box there's some really nice reports that show what day/time social channels are most popular for your brand and how many mentions/posts you've responded to.
- Ingestion: get a constant stream of all your @mentions, DMs, wall posts, retweets, and hashtags— even keywords, and misspellings! Sprout ingests all of it in one place.
- Clarity/UX: Sprout is pretty robust but that seems to create an issue for the UX in that the people in my org that use it are always asking "where can I find ___" and "how did you get to that screen?"
- Granular reports: I would prefer is Sprout utilized a heat map (columns=days of the week, rows=hours of the day_ to highlight at-a-glance our busiest times for social channels.
- Finally able to track response times and volume, which has allowed us to be accountable to execs & board members and also set incentive goals.
- One place for everyone to converge, maintaining a brand voice.
Our team manages multiple profiles on multiple social platforms, so Sprout was a gamechanger for us. We don't have a "community manager" at our company either so when you think about a village/team of people handling social responses and engagement, everyone needs to be able to converge in one place, see historical activity and replies, and be able to maintain that brand voice. If you only have one simple profile to worry about or you don't care much for reporting/analytics, you likely don't need Sprout.
Sprout Social Feature Ratings
Using Sprout Social
Using the tool in an everyday sense is great. Biggest struggle is managing your own users and profiles that are linked to the account.
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Difficult to use
- Responding to reviews, mentions, retweets, wall posts—basically any kind of social engagement.