Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
Primarily, we use Sprout to aggregate social media mentions for easier interaction and categorization across five social channels. We also use Sprout to engage in competitive audits, segmented by vertical. Generally speaking, it significantly speeds up the interaction and categorization process - a big advantage given the number of users that interact with our brand.
- Aggregating mentions
- Quickly assessing the competitive landscape by channel
- Excellent and highly responsive customer service department
- Doesn't combine competitor reports cross-platform.
- Limited YouTube data available
- Advanced Analytics option will likely double your investment
- UGC data (in the Smart Inbox) is limited to the first picture in the post.
- Allowed us to quickly engage with the public
- Lets us assess competitors strengths in the social space
- Auto-generated reports are succinct and clean
- Nuvi, Iconosquare and Hootsuite
For the money, I have not found Sprout's equal. Admittedly no service is perfect, which is why your tech stack is in fact a stack. For the time it saves, the reports it generates, and the tabs it allows me to keep on an inordinately large competitive landscape, Sprout is and will continue to be my go-to for the foreseeable future.
Do you think Sprout Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sprout Social's feature set?
Did Sprout Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sprout Social go as expected?
Would you buy Sprout Social again?
Usability is Sprout's bailiwick. Whoever works on their UX/UI very obviously knows their stuff. Good iconography mixed with a very usable menu system is replete throughout the platform when working on a desktop. One downside: the mobile platform is far less usable, at least on my Android.
This is a strength of Sprout's to be sure, both on the automated side (read: knowledgebase) and the human. While I would love to see them be 24/7/365, their wait times are short, their responses are expedited and complete. They email me post-facto to follow up, ensuring I got my issue resolved. In short: kudos.
Well suited to a group engaging in "surface area" social interaction. Good for identifying who is interacting with you and engaging them. An easy method of in-depth analysis is where Sprout could stand to improve a bit.