Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We are using Talkdesk in almost the entire B2B department. We use it to reach costumers and e-learners all over the world, advising and giving the necessary support on behalf of our product. It's the most important software that we use in outbound campaigns, as it is easy to use and can be linked to other software.
- It's easy to use. You just click on the number and it's already calling the costumer.
- It's light and most of the time fast, so you can manage to reach a high number of costumers during the day.
- It can be linked to other software, such as Salesforce, which makes things a lot easier from an organization point of view.
- We had problems reaching some countries, like Bosnia and African countries, and had to ask for support.
- Sometimes the calls get dropped all of a sudden, especially if you're speaking for more than 10 minutes with the customer. It can be annoying for us and for the customer too.
- It improved how we reach our customers, and allowed us to have successful outbound campaigns.
I gave it a 10 because Talkdesk is very easy to use and you can manage to reach a lot of clients with just one click.
We usually had a fast and good response from support, although some solutions weren't the best one for them. For example, we asked to change the dial tone once, which was really annoying, and we had to exchange a lot of emails to get to an agreement, and their solution, which did actually work for us, was to just lower down the volume of the dial tone without changing it.
Some products can be very slow and have poor functionality, so I think Talkdesk has a great advantage compared to them.
Talkdesk is perfect to use in outbound campaigns. We usually don't use it for inbound campaigns, but I think that it would work best for dialing out to clients, as the number we have is a general one, and could pop up on anyone's computer in the company.